Friday, October 19, 2007

blacksmith guild of va hammer-in........

so, we're off this weekend......... http://www.blacksmithguildofva.com/ ............
this is a really great group of folks, holding the second annual hammer-in.......which for the uninitiated, is a gathering where big smelly dirty guys get together and hit metal, and learn about hitting metal, and teach others how to hit metal..........
i love my peer group..........
they have lots of links to other blacksmith sites, check out their page........


on another note, trying to figure out how to upload my camera onto the computer.........as soon as that happens, i have a picture tutorial thingy about how i made a really spiffy knitting bag, with internal bags for various yarns...........as soon as i figure that out, i'll be set........
and soon after, i'm hoping to have another up about making a nostepinne from a banister peice thingy..............
sorry about the technical terminology, blanking this morning..........

laters all..............

oh yeah, and if anyone finds research about fibro and dark chocolate, drogo wants to know.......he just wants me less cranky, and if he gets to share, it'll make his life a little sweeter too!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Let's try this again....

How much do you love me right now? Cause frankly, this link alone should earn me some SERIOUS oonagh and drogo time in Ohio.

http://chronicfatigue.about.com/b/a/256023.htm

https://secure.endfatigue.com/tools-support/Chocolate-For-Cfs-And-Fibromyalgia.html

I mean really. With this I should get my Oonagh shaped friend on my doorstep. (Maybe in a few weeks so you two can admire 1- our new soapstone woodburner, and 2- the hardwood floor we found under that horrid cream carpet in the livingroom.

What do you say... I'll even lay in a supply of dark chocolate. For therapy purposes, of course.